AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Reno, NV Will Gary Hart show and bowl it out with Deb?

I have never been to Reno, and I do not plan on attending the show in Reno. When I think of Reno I imagine a bowl off between Gary Hart & Deb Levy , a corny trip to the bowling place, and a bad speaker, over priced rooms, and in September not too many hot girls at lake Tahoe. No thanks I will pass.

Re: Reno, NV Will Gary Hart show and bowl it out with Deb?

No season for hot women in Tahoe. Year round.

Rick,

Get your big boy pants on we will go out drinking again!

Big Ern Mccracken
I have never been to Reno, and I do not plan on attending the show in Reno. When I think of Reno I imagine a bowl off between Gary Hart & Deb Levy , a corny trip to the bowling place, and a bad speaker, over priced rooms, and in September not too many hot girls at lake Tahoe. No thanks I will pass.

I am not aware of this and what is in Reno?

EDIT: Oh, Reno for Auto Glass Week 2015. Well, the IGA is still wrapping its head around this one as we found out the same way the rest of the industry did. I do know that the IGA itself had their Independents' Day show about 12 years ago there but that was a much different time.

I've decided to only do trade show's every other year and the SEMA Show is showing up as a great venue but with Reno only two hours away over the hill I'll have to give it a look as well. Either way we will be at the show, just don't know if we'll exhibit. See ya there Larry.

Gary Hart
Big Ern Mccracken

I am not aware of this and what is in Reno?

EDIT: Oh, Reno for Auto Glass Week 2015. Well, the IGA is still wrapping its head around this one as we found out the same way the rest of the industry did. I do know that the IGA itself had their Independents' Day show about 12 years ago there but that was a much different time.

I think the IGA felt like one of the dudes on Maury that just found out they were the father ;) Surprise. And why would organizations that would be showing up to this be asked for their input? Or even the industry itself.

I do not know the process, but it would seem that it is not very well thought out. Terrible locations such as Minneapolis. I want a city that I can fly direct into from **** near anywhere on an affordable carrier, I.E Southwest. I want a hotel room that is not $200 a night that is the size of my childhood bedroom.

And if you believe the rumor there was some shenanigans about Ft. Myers.... oh you might have forgot supposedly it was a ghost town

where donna rice when you need her

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com