AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Gary Hart

Gary Hart will no longer be representing IGA, this is the latest news.
I just received a call from a glass shop owner in Scottsdale and
the source is reliable.
So Bob there you go, I know you have posted here lately and were not getting
any answers as to that claims program he was supposed to be setting up.
this could be why.

Re: Gary Hart

another one bites the dust

Really?

WHY? SHOULD BE THE QUESTION, NOT "REALLY". I REALLY DON'T THINK THE IGA IS GOING TO CLEAN THEIR ACT UP, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE REMOVED A HUGE BLACK EYE FROM THEIR ORGANIZATION.

Wonder what the budget is for IGA director; might want to consider hiring someone who has a track record running similar organizations.

Enough of the worthless IGA flush it down the toilet just like they did Pontiac.

Glassman

Gary Hart will no longer be representing IGA, this is the latest news.
I just received a call from a glass shop owner in Scottsdale and
the source is reliable.
So Bob there you go, I know you have posted here lately and were not getting
any answers as to that claims program he was supposed to be setting up.
this could be why.

Another "reliable" source in the AGRR industry. I am the executive director of the IGA and my job is to execute what the board of the IGA and its members ask me to do. As I have always maintained on this forum, if you want to participate in making change, you are more than welcome to join and take an active role on any committee you see fit,.

As always, thank you for supporting the IGA.

Gary HArt

The IGA is the only national auto glass association looking out for the interests of independent auto glass repair and replacement shops. They cannot make everybody happy at all times. No person or organization can accomplish that task. Like any organization, they have gone through changes in direction over the years. These changes are not dictated by the executive director, but its membership via its board of directors. If anyone would like to assist in the direction of the IGA or have ideas to assist the strength of our industry, I would encourage you to express your interests in joining the board.

when is the next meeting, do i need to buy the secret decoder ring? Sign me up.

jim
when is the next meeting, do i need to buy the secret decoder ring? Sign me up.

The next IGA board meeting is February 19, 2015 at 3:30PM (eastern). If you would like to be a board member, please email your bio and a short paragraph about what you can do as a board member and the industry. The board will then schedule you in on the call and ask you some questions, etc.

You can email that information to gary@iga.org

Thanks,
Gary

PS. If by secret decoder ring you mean a conference call number, you will be provided the information when you forward the materials requested.

no, kind of expected a secret handshake though. Seriously, do you have openings on the board?

jim
no, kind of expected a secret handshake though. Seriously, do you have openings on the board?

Yes, we have one opening currently available.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com