AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can anyone in NC or SC near border or VA border - teach me to shrink tint?

I really need to learn how to shrink window film, surely there is someone out there that in a few days or so could give me some hands on training. i learn quick and would pay for the advice..

Larry

Re: Can anyone in NC or SC near border or VA border - teach me to shrink tint?

Larry are you talking about shrink wrap residential windows? or shrink tint cars, the house part is really easy the tint part not so much. plus tinting cars is time consuming and you don't make a lot out of it. shrink wrap the house glass easy peasy lemon squeezy

Back Glass's we have so many cars with smashed back glass's and quaters etc i hate to outsource it

I can show you, but we are north of kc. You offered to help me once with marketing, would return the favor.
Probably cheaper to outsource honestly,, you need a good environment to keep dirt out of tint and some patience.
Pm Icarus on other board and we can talk.

Ok thanks :) I am glad that I did something good for someone. Most think I am just a savage who pillages markets...

Larry
Ok thanks :) I am glad that I did something good for someone. Most think I am just a savage who pillages markets...

Its called low balling fool!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com