AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CE Teaching

Besides DOW who does not offer CE in NC at the moment, who can I get to do some CE class's for me?

Re: CE Teaching

Try LSMFT or NFIBD or LMNOP

Larry I'm told that C E classes have not been developed as of yet. I think because the glass shop owners have not showed interest in certification the folks at AGSC are not in a hurry to come up with the classes. I feel as a shop owner that this is on us to show more interest and a voice this as something we need .
I'm putting pressure on one of my manufactures to come up with a program.
hopefully when the ball gets rolling it won't stop.
I think having to retest all the time is a lousy way to keep certified. and that does nothing to keep us up on new technology.

I am sorry I think you might have misunderstood the question. My question was in regards to Me offering Continuing Education to Insurance Agents. I was certified in all the state we use to do business.

Regards,

Larry

Some may recall RGT Consulting. I was certified in my state in years past and I still have the course materials. Appears most of these CE courses are offered online exclusively.

TRY JOEL TIMMONS OF PROFITABLE GLASS SOLUTIONS HE OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF C.E. CLASSES CONTACT INFO ON HIS WEBSITE WWW.PROFITABLEGLASSSOLUTIONS.COM
GREAT GUY

Thank you so much, that is actually information I can use!

PGW had a great program that just got "discontinued." Where is the benefit to prostars? this was the only thing the program had going for it.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com