AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2011 lotus elise windshield replace

Anybody got any pointers on this Lotus. The bottom of the glass goes under the fenders and hood. Hood and Fenders are not removable.

Re: 2011 lotus elise windshield replace

I guess nobody has replaced a Lotus Elise Windshield. Well will be doing this one in a few hours. I will update on the install.

I did one of these myself awhile ago. I remember the one I did I had to removed the fenders to set the windshield. I only did one. Since these cars are not very common and exotic... Good Luck with it

there are 2 removable panels that the tech had already removed for us. Windshield comes with new molding bonded to the glass. the factory bead of thane was extremely small and we were able to cut it out quite easily. hardest this was not very much room to work. hard to get in and out of. anyways its down and over and hope not to get another for a while. Not bad at all . Just time consuming to say the least 2 techs 2.5 hour

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com