AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BUSINESS VERY SLOW ?

This has been one of the slowest seasons my walk in shop business has decreased by 60% and I'm in a key location anyone else notice a major drop in business ?

Re: BUSINESS VERY SLOW ?

Dead like a door nail. All the tech's are doing maybe 4 calls a day.

What state ate you in? I'm in Ma and it just slowed down last couple weeks

NC here, with solid book of business, however to slow for me! I would say that partially lately it has been the weather. But rather than making excuses I am going to get off my ass and beat down some doors.

I talked to a buddy who is down to only doing 12 a week from 10 a day a month or so ago...

I'm located in Long Island NY ,,

2-3 A Day here in SC, slowed up very early plus with all this rain, we can pile up every other day.

It is very quiet here on L.I. where I am. Waiting for snow & ice to hit, if it does we will perk up. If it doesn't ???

On and off here in Florida 6 today 8 yesterday 10 tomorrow

still almost steady... looking for a little slow down to catch my breath after last summer. Not gonna complain about having work though!!

Above average for this time of year, must be the Frac Sand Plants, I welcome the Winter slow down, So does my Joints!!!

SIR SAM WHAT STATE ARE YOU OOCATED IN ?

MYSTICAL
SIR SAM WHAT STATE ARE YOU OOCATED IN ?

I do not know if you will hear from him anytime soon. He is part owner of the Packers.
Ooops...

lol ^^

slow in So Cali. Too many shops or should i say trucks....And not enough knowledgeable consomers to know the difference. Price is Only thing that matters. Thank You Sam Walton

Yea, That one hurt, It still hurts.... I am in Wisconsin.
My 24th Winter.... Slows down every year at this time, I remember The Big Shops I worked for always had an installer or 2 get a layoff. Think about it, Christmas,followed up by Property tax due, followed up by Christmas Credit card bills coming in, ad in zero degree temps, No ones thinking its a good time to get my Windshield replaced. Wont be long peoples tax refunds come in with warmer temps, longer days, This equals ice packs for the elbows!!!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com