AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mygrant Glass changes

What is happening with Mygrant? Why are so many leaving? Mark was a great guy. We miss that guy, always wanted to help.

Re: Mygrant Glass changes

You either jump overboard or get pushed overboard, before the ship sinks, if you are lucky. But, the ship sure looks like the ships a "sinkin'".
Ooops....

The folks at Mygrant are just making corrections they probably should have done 5 years ago...having waited until now it seems a bit harsh-welcome to the Auto Glass Business-2015. Their new reality....a good company at heart-time will tell if they stay in the game.

STAY IN THE GAME..THEY HAVE 70+ WAREHOUSE'S..I DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING ANYWHERE.....

SD Glass where are you from, I am on the central coast of calif. and we had a good guy that worked there in Fresno named Mark and he is gone too

STAY IN THE GAME..THEY HAVE 70+ WAREHOUSE'S..I DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING ANYWHERE.....

DONT GET IT--- You are naive. Much, much bigger companies have fallen.

DONT GET IT

You truly DONT GET IT.
Ooops....

We are in a mature business I'm sure mygrant will be fine
because of the hard choice they seem to be making!

They are making a hard choice. They are selling direct to 2 of my customers.

Are you sure your customer did not call them?

Pat
They are making a hard choice. They are selling direct to 2 of my customers.

Where are you located and what kind of customers of yours are they selling to? Body shop, dealership, used car lot etc....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com