AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
best auto glass software?

any advice on the best software to use that offers mobile quoting? (and yes gary i have already looked at TSM from IGA)

Re: best auto glass software?

Easy as hell to use = Elmo (i think its low cost to get?)
Learning curve = Quest but easier to setup EDI than elmo
GTS = if you have multiple techs and smart phones Pricey but worth it.
Mainstreet = Would never do business with them, I bought an existing business, they told me false statements and I tried the demo is was blah that was 17 years ago..

Hope that helps that is the 4 I have used..

Glassbytes / AGRR had a comparison about 7 years ago, might want to look for a back issue.

EDIT -- I just read what you asked for NONE that i mentioned do mobile quoting via a phone.. that i know of

autoglasses
any advice on the best software to use that offers mobile quoting? (and yes gary i have already looked at TSM from IGA)

And did you use the IGA TSM Mobile Sales Center? Did you get a 30-day FREE trial?

Gary is a hoot .

Gary Hart
autoglasses

And did you use the IGA TSM Mobile Sales Center? Did you get a 30-day FREE trial?

Gary i went on the edirect website i did get a demo. How ever i asked about prices and i never got a reply to me that is not a way of doing business. Just my opinion.

IGA open claims program

It is hard to get any straight answers from the IGA Gary Hart foundation.

I wanted information about the new open claims program and have yet to get

return call. That goes to show you this must be another fly by night

B/S program that IGA has put together.

Have not heard one word from anyone else using this with any success.

Re: IGA open claims program

All of the information regarding the Open Claims Program can be found on the website under the Frequently Asked Questions section. If there is something that is not covered, you may email info@openclaimsprogram.com.

There is nothing fly-by night about this program and it is on track to launch in the next few months as previously indicated.

For the person who was wanting eDirectGlass pricing, that is listed on the eDirectGlass website http://www.edirectglass.com/overview.html

Re: IGA open claims program

I got to come Gary defense nothing the iga does Is flight worthy. So no way it's fly by night.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com