AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW590 supplier

1960 Dodge Dart 2DHT restoration project. Was told it's a 1 year car.

Appears to be a DW590 with a possible cross to a DW604?

Thanks in advance.

Re: DW590 supplier

Same windshield as the 1960 Belvedere 2 and 4 dr
1960 to 1964 Chrysler 300 and 880 2 and 4 dr
try Pilk Classics or glass seekers in New York If you cant find one around you, make sure you don't need a new gasket or clips for the chrome moldings try steel rubber products

The DW590 had the "bubble" which was more of a bowed center top. Because of the breakage issue they came out with the DW604 to replace without the original bubble. Pilk should have the best one.. unless you can use a PPG brand for cheap money with flaws in stock but not good for resto project. The Pilk ones made in Mexico fit well.

As I recall, the only domestic manufacturers of the DW590 were PPG and Shatterproof.

The DW604 will fit but the angle of the glass entering the top of the rubber gasket is not perfect.

We can supply a Chinese made DW590. I've sold a few but, I can't say how they except that I have had no complaints. The Chinese glass does not has the DOT number located near the bottom of the glass.

Ira Turner
Glass Seekers

^Excellent^

Thanks all.

MYGRANT IN ALBUQUERQUE HAS 2 DW00604..

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com