AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2014 Ram Tradesman- glass vs metal panels

Anyone know if stationary door glass and movable quarter glass can be swapped out on these? I have an ambulance company checking in with me on it. They are a ways away, so I haven't seen it in person yet... It's the cargo van equivalent of a Grand Caravan.

Re: 2014 Ram Tradesman- glass vs metal panels

I just fixed a leak in one the other day, they don't seem to be panels, it was solid metal at least the one I was working on....

C.R. Laurence just announced they now carry windows for the Pro Master....

cool- I'll look into that. I assumed the panels were metal, but I stopped and looked at one at the dealer and see that they are plastic... Be cool to be able to configure them how ya want em.

Calling later today to see if they have em for the tradesman too. Nothing on the website yet...

Does anyone know if the backglass for 2014 Grand Caravan will fit in the Tradesman? Customer has glass all around in vehicle, but system does not show a back window and local dealer was not much help.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com