AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Black Ops

Anyone using the Equalizer Black OPS?
smaller, and lighter, does it have enough power and rugged enough? just wondering.

Re: Black Ops

repairman
Anyone using the Equalizer Black OPS?
smaller, and lighter, does it have enough power and rugged enough? just wondering.

My tech is using one he is not whining.

Larry

I've used mine about a year, it started to bearing whine after couple weeks was'nt bad then now its loud but still working good.Also it dos'nt seem to have the brut of a extractor i used a few years ago.

I am using one and have been having issues with the blades locking in when I change them. Is there anything I can do to fix it like spraying with wd40?

A little under powered for my taste..

Yep I have one too and it just doesn't work as good as the 360. I really bought it for tight spaces and its good for that however, Like he said.... Underpowered!

Just curious how the newer 12 amp Black Ops is versus the original 10 amp. Is it still underpowered? The compact size is attractive, but not sure if it's worth it. How does it compare to the Express 360?

the 360 is far superior HOWEVER changing the blade sucks having to roll that stupid wheel. That is the dumbest part of the tool other than that I loved mine, but I will take the Big Dawg over it anyday.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com