AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
18V Dewalt urethane gun

Does anyone offer a sausage pack conversion kit for the 18V Dewalt urethane guns?

Re: 18V Dewalt urethane gun

Its not available as a kit. You must purchase every piece separate. Cheaper just to but the gun itself with out the battery and charger.

How are you supposed to use it without a battery or a charger? Why is it cheaper to but it?

Ben
Does anyone offer a sausage pack conversion kit for the 18V Dewalt urethane guns?

I had one Dinotrol gave it to the shop, it was the biggest piece of junk you have ever seen. Stick with Milwaukee

This will probably work, but you should call Meritool first to confirm.

http://www.toolsource.com/powerpush-as5510-sausage-conversion-p-104357.html

Meritool Phone: 716-699-6005

Shaun

OG
How are you supposed to use it without a battery or a charger? Why is it cheaper to but it?

He asked for a conversion kit only. Leads me to conclude he already has the gun just needs to convert it over. It called deductive reasoning. But I can understand how you would miss that or lack that there of. Just keep focusing on up shoving windshields. Your specialty Jr....

Shaun
This will probably work, but you should call Meritool first to confirm.

http://www.toolsource.com/powerpush-as5510-sausage-conversion-p-104357.html

Meritool Phone: 716-699-6005

Shaun

I believe that kit will work for the older Milwaukee 12-14.4 volt guns. Since power push is nothing but a generic Milwaukee

if that was aimed at me i did not post that. I think that Equalizer sells a conversion kit. Never seen a DeWalt urethane gun ever? is it lithium ion?

xs

I believe that kit will work for the older Milwaukee 12-14.4 volt guns. Since power push is nothing but a generic Milwaukee

FYI - PowerPush has all the best features that Milwaukee-Cox-Albion-DeWalt did or didn't have. Meritool built them all. It's best features are in the internals so I can see why someone might think that. Their piston design is still the best of all the power guns.

Shaun

Shaun
xs

FYI - PowerPush has all the best features that Milwaukee-Cox-Albion-DeWalt did or didn't have. Meritool built them all. It's best features are in the internals so I can see why someone might think that. Their piston design is still the best of all the power guns.

Shaun
FYI, Generic meaning same design

generic
1. adj. Merchandise marketed without a brand name.

2. adj. Not specific; nondescript.

3. adj. Very plain; undecorated.

4. adj. Mediocre or substandard.

1 & 3. Generic meds have generic packaging and are a lot less expensive.

4. Some people think they're generic too.

Looked at a lot of definitions of Generic, never saw same design.

Why is it cheaper to but it?

OG

generic
1. adj. Merchandise marketed without a brand name.

2. adj. Not specific; nondescript.

3. adj. Very plain; undecorated.

4. adj. Mediocre or substandard.

1 & 3. Generic meds have generic packaging and are a lot less expensive.

4. Some people think they're generic too.

Looked at a lot of definitions of Generic, never saw same design.

Never said it was cheaper. I indicated that it mite fit the Milwaukee style gun.

Generic fit and design. Functions the same it was designed for. Just like generic aspirin. Both name brand and generic will get rid of a headache such as you Jr....

OG

But it what fool ?

xs
Its not available as a kit. You must purchase every piece separate. Cheaper just to but the gun itself with out the battery and charger.

OG
xs
Its not available as a kit. You must purchase every piece separate. Cheaper just to buy the gun itself with out the battery and charger.

Fixed

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com