AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pilk locked me out not sure if i care

ok so I just tried to get a price on a rover part and was told that my account was locked due to non payment.
heres why,
few days back I ordered some parts for installation in the following few days where im at they ship stuff to us, not a big deal we order one day and get the next, we stock high volume parts and have a pgw warehouse one town over, but for rover and audi stuff I like pilk (if I order a rover w/s I usually get pilk from pgw anyway so I get it direct) now what started all this is, my last order showed up on time but wasn\'t my order. it was for novus a few towns away, other direction, and surprise they got mine.. hmm ok should be an easy fix right I called them and had them send out another order for the stuff I NEED guess what they billed me again. did they credit me for the stuff at novus? nope. and they wont until its back in the warehouse, guess what they wont go pick it up so not its past the return window and they say I own it even though I never got it! ugh I refused to pay for it so my account is locked. it gets better I still have novus\'s stuff still in the box taking up room here. they wont pic it up either. I\'ve talked to the rep and the warehouse manager and I get oh yeah ill look into that.. now im not the biggest acct to have yeah I get that but with service like that why would I even try to buy more? we do 8 to 10 a day. not a fire setter but decent and no one chases me for money ever. if I get it ill pay for it.. so I ask you should I go pick up my parts and ( about a 150 mile round trip) and pay for them and hope to sell them? or just leave the acct locked and call it a blessing? any advice?

Re: pilk locked me out not sure if i care

The moron at Pilkington who made that decision needs a major brain aeration! They shipped goods to somebody else and billed you for them in error and say they won't credit your account which was erroneously billed in the first place until they get the stuff back from that other guy????????

You need to go over the head of the dipwad running that branch and contact his boss. He needs to be replaced.

Re: pilk locked me out not sure if i care

If it was that ******* in credit that I am thinking of , he is a little short in the brain department, and in the Hetro department too.. Just Saying -

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com