AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Auto Glass Week 2015

I have always wanted to go to Auto Glass Week and just got the itinerary. I am self employed and the main installer in a growing business. I would like the opportunity to learn but I'm having a hard time justifying the cost and not working. If you have been, is it worth the expense or should I save my money.

Re: Auto Glass Week 2015

Ben
I have always wanted to go to Auto Glass Week and just got the itinerary. I am self employed and the main installer in a growing business. I would like the opportunity to learn but I'm having a hard time justifying the cost and not working. If you have been, is it worth the expense or should I save my money.

The trade show is the only thing worth while......

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree.

Is the trade show just one day? Could I go for just that and stay a few days instead of 4?

You can go for just 1 day if you want.

But then you would be going to "Auto Glass Weak"

Well think about this we went from the IGA show, the NGA show & AGRSS conference down to 1 show. BUT was this enough shrinkage? I am not really convinced. Maybe a show ever 1.5 years, I guess it really all depends on the attendance. If its a 1/2 empty room with 1/2 the people are exhibitors then something is going to have to change. Once you loose the vendors you really loose the reason to have the shows.

OG
But then you would be going to \"Auto Glass Weak\"

That was a weak joke..... Go back to stuffing vette ws's. Stay with what you know!!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com