AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite AutoGlass Rolls Out New Version of Safelite.com

It's always interesting to see what news is reported here and it is no secret that I have aired my frustration with the publisher about this. For example, the Mygrant news was a pretty important milestone for the industry yet it went unreported with the exception of my post about. Moving on.....

What Safelite has rolled out "feature wise" has been available to any IGA member for years now. If your website does not have the capabilities that Safelite has reported, please consider joining the IGA so you can get the same capabilities. The IGA web quote module is free to any member with the exception of any expenses to have their pages modified to plug it in and the cost of the annual NAGS license.

Don't let this national retailer beat you to your potential customers!

Thank you for your support.

Re: Safelite AutoGlass Rolls Out New Version of Safelite.com

WRONG !
Should read "Don't let this blahblahblah beat you OUT of your REPEAT customers.

Problem being ...
Unless they INSIST on using your company, you will be out of luck.
If my REPEAT customer calls the claim in or goes online, they sometimes ASSUME you will coming again.

The first question any claims handler should ask is if they have a chosen shop, not just glom the job.

Customers tell me that they were misled or misinformed, and felt bad when we were not the ones who came ! Some noticed and insisted thankfully. Its like Russian roulette with the policyholders.

".....the Mygrant news was a pretty important milestone for the industry"

Indeed. So you say, Gary, so you say.

The story about the legislation which would have a major effect on the Industry in N.Y. (July 21st)State was up for 1/2 a day. less time then the story about Bel/Safe giving free air fresheners with each w/s.

Gary Hart
It's always interesting to see what news is reported here and it is no secret that I have aired my frustration with the publisher about this. For example, the Mygrant news was a pretty important milestone for the industry yet it went unreported with the exception of my post about. Moving on.....

What Safelite has rolled out "feature wise" has been available to any IGA member for years now. If your website does not have the capabilities that Safelite has reported, please consider joining the IGA so you can get the same capabilities. The IGA web quote module is free to any member with the exception of any expenses to have their pages modified to plug it in and the cost of the annual NAGS license.

Thank you for your support.

You got to pay Gary.. sorry no soup for you :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com