AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mygrants service

Is it just me or ever since Mygrants new system has gone live has their service gone down the ****ter and the people who work there don't want to give quality customer service? or is it just me an my company who is not getting the quality customer service that I used to?

Re: Mygrants service

We do will calls almost every day for same day service. It takes sometimes @ least 30 minutes to get the part after you get your invoice.......

Who needs customer service @ the csr level when you order on line???

Vegas glass guy
Is it just me or ever since Mygrants new system has gone live has their service gone down the ****ter and the people who work there don't want to give quality customer service? or is it just me an my company who is not getting the quality customer service that I used to?

Are you talking about the new paperless system? Not all branches are on this, but mine is........

yes the new paperless systemtakes so long for them to get the part off the truck and if you have a return ...forget about trying to do that while the driver is there they have to come back on the next run just because they dont have it in their computer while he is out the first run.
STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

We just went through the change in Greensboro, NC.....

THE trucks are running 30 minutes later than they used too. Don't see how this paperless system will save them any money but it will save trees. last week the 2 pm truck showed up at 430 . 1 hour late.

its not just you mygrant has gone down the ****ter, I have placed returns for over 3 weeks now and they have not bothered to pick them up. I had to drive an hour to them and drop them off and still wait an hour. Half of the time they break the glass when they deliver it. Just sloppy pure sloppy. Sad to say but i rather pay more for the same part elsewere.

Sad to see Mygrant so poorly run now. Many great employees, mangers, salesman, csr's have just plain walked out on them because work environment so bad. Whoever made the mistake of selecting such a poor paperless system should step down. Never thought i would see the day Safelite has better service and inventory than Mygrant. Hate to buy from Safelite but in our area we not enough suppliers to keep up with demand.

How do you run out of accord windshields? F150, toy tacoma windshields! The list goes on and on. They gave me the poor excuse of there is a glass shortage.

Why do they even have glass cleaning/ inspection stations no one ever uses it? Hard to get a part from them that is not damaged.

Their management has just gone down the tubes.

Import glass from southen california is heading to north, Mygrant better wake up

Get use to this guys..I am in a total different market area and this is how it works now. No more customer service, no more quality glass, it's all gone now. Glass is dirty, scratched, distorted, bad fit and it doesn't matter who you buy it from,there's always something wrong. But try to return something and watch them inspect it like you where trying to sell them a used car... The battle is over and we lost. The market is so beat up by Pedro and his donkey and the company with the new one arm bandit that there's nothing left. A new way of living is the only way to survive. Beans and rice, smaller houses with more people living together 3guys in one truck

IOC
Get use to this guys..I am in a total different market area and this is how it works now. No more customer service, no more quality glass, it's all gone now. Glass is dirty, scratched, distorted, bad fit and it doesn't matter who you buy it from,there's always something wrong. But try to return something and watch them inspect it like you where trying to sell them a used car... The battle is over and we lost. The market is so beat up by Pedro and his donkey and the company with the new one arm bandit that there's nothing left. A new way of living is the only way to survive. Beans and rice, smaller houses with more people living together 3guys in one truck

WOW.....................lol

Go ducks
Never thought i would see the day Safelite has better service and inventory than Mygrant. Hate to buy from Safelite but in our area we not enough suppliers to keep up with demand.

How do you run out of accord windshields? F150, toy tacoma windshields! The list goes on and on. They gave me the poor excuse of there is a glass shortage.

It is true that in North America there is a glass shortage on many part numbers from all manufacturers. SAG is only slight better in inventory for certain part numbers because they have a larger combined past purchase history (FYG/China) between their supply chain in Canada, VANFAX, and here in the USA.

As for their customer service and quality issues, I will raise the concerns here with their executive team and find out what can be done ASAP. When airing grievances, let me know what warehouse you are having issue with.

Thank you for your support.

Was told there is a truckers strike going on and no delivery's in weeks.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com