AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ARROW AUTO GLASS

FAN
CONGRADULATIONS BILLY AND KEN ON HITTING 20MILLION IN SALES!!!

but they made $10,000 in profit

I hate to say it but CD's is 100% correct. Ken's favorite saying at Diamond "glass is free". Unlike Mr Lubner who believes "we should be compensated fairly for our services.' Maybe thats why Belron ended up buying Diamond.

jw
Maybe thats why Belron ended up buying Diamond.

Because Belron- slavelite steers all the jobs to themselves had nothing to do with it right?

See you at the Woods big Billy

It is never how much you take in, its how much you actually make. Plain and simple. I am not downing the people but old habits die hard.

And as far as the Safelite reference goes they have raised cash pricing in many markets. Go to a mirror look into it, and say I am the problem with my business, it really sucks to do but it is the only way it is going to start to get better.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com