AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'M GOING TO EXIT THE LINE

If you have ever done work for a tpa and they say...(Do you have any more questions for me I am going to exit the line) BS is all I have to say they are still there.. I had a tpa call and try to refer me a chip repair and I told the young lady I was 40 plus miles away and didn't have a mobile unit in the area and may not have until Monday or Tuesday and she said that's ok maybe he will come to you....so she (EXITS) the line puts customer on and I explain to him where I am and that I explained to the young lady where I was and when I may be able to do the job and all the sudden she pops in and says I am still here you know, and then said she didn't realize how far away I am and refer another shop and the poor insured wasn't happy with said tpa ....what a bunch of BS... I told her and him the same thing...they are scandals

Re: I'M GOING TO EXIT THE LINE

We get a allot of the calls from networks that go through the script, and will you accept blaa blaa bad pricing, then you find out the customer is 80 miles away, 160 miles round trip, will you accept this job? HAHAHHAHHAHA Been there done that drove the miles only to find out the chip was an old repair. Too bad for you. you get paid NATA, nothing for your time and trouble. RUN AWAY VERY FAST.

It is getting to a point that when a network calls... let the answering machine pick it up. It's not worth wasting my time!

But the point of this thread,,,,, THEY LIE ALL THE TIME! the truth is not in them. Yes they are scoundrels. When they call with a customer too far away I gladly let them turn it over to someone else to lose money,,,, I don't have time for that!

Re: I'M GOING TO EXIT THE LINE

that isn't the tpa necessarily being a jerk. that might just be a lousy CSR. being a tpa chimp, I try hard to ensure a shop will actually service the customer's area before going over rates. preferred message is actually call the shop and say, hey, do you do work in zipcode yadda yadda yadda?

I know this is old, but I just today found this board. Fascinating.

bbiab, my bananas are here...

Re: I\'M GOING TO EXIT THE LINE

repairman
We get a allot of the calls from networks that go through the script, and will you accept blaa blaa bad pricing, then you find out the customer is 80 miles away, 160 miles round trip, will you accept this job? HAHAHHAHHAHA Been there done that drove the miles only to find out the chip was an old repair. Too bad for you. you get paid NATA, nothing for your time and trouble. RUN AWAY VERY FAST.

It is getting to a point that when a network calls... let the answering machine pick it up. It\'s not worth wasting my time!

But the point of this thread,,,,, THEY LIE ALL THE TIME! the truth is not in them. Yes they are scoundrels. When they call with a customer too far away I gladly let them turn it over to someone else to lose money,,,, I don\'t have time for that!

Hello this is joe from safelite, this call is being recorded..

so is mine...

uh ok I have a customer that needs a windshield replaced

what town? you always send me stuff 90 miles from me

oh they are in insert town in BFE here

nope we don't go there, obviously you don't either good day sir.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com