AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AGRR FORUM

Also noticed the Safelite Quality Control topic has vaporized as well.Y84X

buckwheat
Also noticed the Safelite Quality Control topic has vaporized as well.Y84X

Lol the censorship. I will be glad to continue to watch this forum suck. It will always be in the shadows where nobody could give two squirts of cat pass about. Until the mods clean up the garbage posts about the same subject.

thank you.

Ps: if you're going to delete stuff, how about deleting the REAL garbage regarding the the useless SL threads. They do not help or assist anyone pertaining to an install or technical tips pertaining to a certain vehicle. What this forum should REALLY be about. We know who the REAL drones are.

I JUST READ SOMETHING THAT STRUCK A NOTE WITH ME.
IT WAS DELETED VERY QUICKLY BUT I CAUGHT IT BEFORE THEY GOT TO IT.
SOMEONE REPLYED TO THE AUTOBODY POST TALKING ABOUT SETTING UP A WEBSITE
THAT DOES NOT DELETE POSTS . I AM ALMOST POSISTIVE THIS FORUM IS PART OF THE
S/L BEL CORP. WHY ELSE WOULD ARTICLES BE DELETED THAT WOULD HELP BRING TOGETHER THE INDEPENDENTS IN OUR INDUSTRY???????????????

I can assure this website has nothing to do with b s a f e
If it did it would not use 98 % of its space to bash SL
More proof
Most of the posts here talk negative about s l and those are never deleted.
Even when they attack specific people.

This forum never follows its own rules outlined at the beginning of this forum page.

SL own this forum, would be like Lindsay lohan owning tmz

... is correct. "discussions of a personal nature or directed toward specific people will be removed" UNLESS it's aimed at someone that they do not like.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com