AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: West Coast Auto Glass

This is not what this forum is for.
Please take your complaint to the police and bbb

Wendy
I was unhappy with my service from your company....I am also very upset with the fact that your salesperson was arrested for stalking the Mayor of Venice Fl. And he was arrested. He is now out on bond.

Wendy, How are the burgers doin'?

Ooops...

Ooops
Wendy
I was unhappy with my service from your company....I am also very upset with the fact that your salesperson was arrested for stalking the Mayor of Venice Fl. And he was arrested. He is now out on bond.

Ooops...

Where's the BEEF?. Apparently she's not getting any.

Ooops
Wendy

Ooops...

Come on now let's give Wendy lady the benefit of the doubt. Maybe, just maybe she came across this forum in some google search to vent her issue.
SOOOOO,

Wendy, where is West Coast Glass located? Is it in the WEST COAST? or is it in The west side of Florida? By your post it makes me wonder.

Next, what was the issue you have with the service? Then why is it so important to you about a salesperson? How did this sales person effect your service? Maybe what you say about a sales person has some validity, but again how did that effect your service, or is that just a personal concern or an arterial motive or aganda? Please explain futher.

Is your agenda to express concerns of service or to dig dirt on a fellow competitor? Please understand you are on a forum that caters to auto glass people, installers and a few glass shop owners that can put up with allot of BS for the good or betterment of the industry. So maybe your concerns are better served in a more appropriate place. But please tell us more about your service issues and try to answer a few short questions.

Also please try to ignore the idiot, childish comments of those who are not able to communicate very effectively and find it enlightening to their own behalf, to belittle others so they can feel so warm and fuzzy because they believe they are OH so much smarter and a step above the normal dumbed down sector of the NEW LIBERAL America.

So in closing Wendy Just for fun, Really, say hi to Peter-Pan Wendy Lady, Just having fun, but please come back and answer a few good questions. And oops and the other comm-enters, please, do abetter job of sharing some better input, and try real hard to be a bit more respectful to others. You will make yourself look a bit better. OUT FOR NOW

Wendy

How do you make that delicious chili? And is there fire downstairs?

Not to mention the owner is a thief got fired from sa**lite for taking $20

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com