AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 07 hummer h2 water leak

Last one i had it was the cab lights.Guy swore it was the shield .

Where is the guy saying he is seeing the water leak? Double check the front and rear drain tubes. The roof clearance lights always leak, run a clear bead of sealer around them on the outside. If the windshield has been replaced, I would double check that as well. We have also had the odd one with roof seam leaks. Good Luck.

customer states both upper corners, he put water only on corners and get water both left and right corners . I will have the truck on Friday... thank you for the tips, markk

took w/s out of one three times told them the first time is wasn't the w/s had to find it for the dealer who insisted it was the glass turned out to be the luggage rack.

I've seen three of these in the last year. Two were the lights, resealed them with GM sealant. The other was the body seams where the sides and roof skin meet. Water was coming in from behind the A-pillar covers. Sent that one to the body shop. Carfax showed no indication that it had been wrecked, and the body shop said it was from excessive flex. Probably due to a LOT of off roading. H@'s are really not meant to be rock crawling and such, despite what GM says.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com