AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need another tech In the Triad!!!

Great Company Amazing financial backing, built in Guaranteed work, company vehicle. Working for your self and you just cant make it? Cant install and run you own company , come work for me, were a family owned company (I am not part of the family) But I am the Auto Glass Manager, already have one amazing tech coming on board, would like to have another tech with in 3 more weeks, the work is here, I am doing it. So get you panties out of a bunch and get real, good jobs do not come along often. Trust me I worked for myself for FIFTEEN YEARS. Need one more power player to fall into the only thing your going to have to complain about is all the taxes your going to pay on what your going to make!!!!!!!!

Old Friends / New Friends holler at me I need you on my team. With our built in infrastructure we have plenty of in house work, and multiple jobs at one spot in many locations, come here and answer to someone who actually understands the installing side of the business, the Business side of the business, and will put his techs needs High Priority , although this time around I think were not going to be able to pull of 900 bar tabs :)

Larry

Re: I need another tech In the Triad!!!

If you're in TX, I'll start packing right now!

Larry needs to put the bottle away!

Read Larry's post real close.... it just makes me go WOW! so many contradictions. I think he is losing it. Maybe needs a good vacation, or medication. LOOK OUT something is amiss here.

We need help in Texas?

why would anyone want to work for you when you come on here bashing people in the industry and say so many negative things. i think people can narrow down what company you work for now and i hope they avoid you. you can hide here but you cant at your shop......

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com