AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Invitation for Best of Belron champion to compete in Auto Glass Week

xs
Can the Best Of Belron Champion compete in the Auto Glass Week "Auto Glass Technician Olympics Champions?" Where the Industry Comes Together ?

This way we can all see how they claim to be the best stack up ????

XS yeah I don't think there CHUMPION will be able to do real world installs.. he wouldn't know who's but to kiss. LOL... Plus he wouldn't have all year to practice for the auto glass Olympics..

Actually these guys are on the road. Some in 5 degree weather.

Why the heck did my post get pulled?

Larry
Why the heck did my post get pulled?

You could possibility be a drone?

I worked with 1 of the guys from America and he's outside everyday in the heat and brutal winter months. I guess everyone just wants to make fun of all these guys, listen it's just a get together for belron and a contest, do you really care? They compete within, just like verizon, PG sales, and many other comps. Let them have some fun and lighten up fellas.

When someone claims to be the best. They have to back it up. Isn't that what Boxers do? When Cassius Marcellus Clay,Jr claim to be the champion he had to back it up by beating all the contenders.....

Well there it is....Put up or shut up !!!!!!!!

It'll never happen.

First, in house competitions are excellent for internal team building. It enhances espirit de corps if you will. Leadership 101.

Second, there is nothing in it for Belron. It's not like it will increase or decrease profits. The public relatio ns aspect is nil since the trade isnt well known to "civilians".

I realise that my experiance with leadership and training dealt with breaking things and killing people and not glass. But if you ask the official glass training "gurus" I bet they know the first question you have to answer.

WIIFM.

MARINESPEAK for What's In It For Me? If you dont answer that up front you will not teach well and your in house competition will fail. Same thing applies to cross organizational competitions as well. Picture organizing the Olympics from the top down.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com