AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Faster payment for network members

http://www.glassbytes.com/2014/04/safelite-solutions-details-debut-of-immediate-pay-option-discusses-licensing-at-novus-session/

looks like if you want to make less money you can get paid faster. Seems an
admission they are using your money to stay afloat. Funny, if you want to get paid for the work you did, you can wait.

How about give us your credit card number, we will do the work.

On another note, we now see that unlicensed shops are the biggest issue for the industry. Hey Rocky, watch me pull this rabbit out of my hat.

Re: Faster payment for network members

Again, what a joke. I regularly contact insurers for payments that are 6-8 weeks or more overdue. I've lost track of how many times I've been told, "Safelite has already been paid ".

Here is another example of "Benefits of membership". So for a mere 2% you can get paid in a timely manor.

Well Are they opening up a real can of worms? If they can charge 2% to get paid in time what is it worth for shops to collect late pays? Is 2% fair or is it more like 10%?

We too have seen first hand many times that our invoices are 60 days late and upon calling the insurance company the network had been paid within 2 weeks.

Being paid in a timely manor, less than 30 days is our right. Anyone who allows their profits to be sucked up by a network is just foolishness.

Most states have timely payment laws and they are being ignored because shops keep giving in and taking it in the shorts! Pun intended.

Being a non network shop has many more benefits of non membership. I love collecting my short pays plus filing fees and late fees.

Anyone falling for this garbage doesn't belong in business.

Do they want 2% because now they won't hold your money in an interest earning account until they pay you?

Could be.......Can anyone please tell me what other industries have these same problems? Just wondering. And if there are any others do they have any connection with Insurance companies? Again, just wondering.....

Actually to turn the tables, why are the finance charges allowed by some states on those late pays not being collected? Participants have become bankers
for the TPAs, all TPAs not just one, time to start thinking like one and add administrative fees. What is the charge on an overdraft, administrative fees are tacked on for the paperwork. When does a late/short pay become wire fraud if billed on the computer, or mail fraud when mailed?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com