AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Were not guilty

the farm
We don't write the scripts for the companies we hire to process our claims.
We are innocent of wrong doing.

HMMM..LYNX's affiliate Insurance companies DON'T write LYNX's scripts. Bel/Safe's affiliate Insurance companies DO write BelSafe's scripts.
Very Interesting how the blame shifts due to the circumstances.

Now that is a hoot! All the networks say they do not write the scripts, and they do not set the price. Now that is just too funny! Just like politicians, "we are innocent it's everyone else's fault." YEA RIGHT!

the farm
We don't write the scripts for the companies we hire to process our claims.
We are innocent of wrong doing.

Not that I really believe that you actually represent State Farm, but it doesn't make any difference who writes the script. The insurance company that hires the TPA is always responsible for what is in the script.

We have a contract with the TPA, we are named as an additional insured under the TPA's insurance policy. The farm doesn't insure the TPA. Sue away, we are untouchable.

the farm
We have a contract with the TPA, we are named as an additional insured under the TPA's insurance policy. The farm doesn't insure the TPA. Sue away, we are untouchable.

The claims that are being administered are by your policyholders. As such, "the farm" is responsible for the actions of its TPA. I will give SF credit for contracting with glass shops directly, instead of through its TPA. I just don't understand why any shop would sign such a one sided agreement.

there is no understanding needed, just playing to the fears of the shops. Fits hand in glove quite nicely.

In other words, the shops sign on the dotted line out of fear. Sounds like coercion to me.

To profit from the weakness of human nature is not illegal, merely an accelerant moving in the direction of the goal.

It may not be illegal, but it sure isn't very NEIGHBORLY!

On the other hand, if the choice is; either sign on the dotted line or else we will tell all your customers that you are not a preferred provider and that your shop takes too long and does shoddy work and charges too much, I think there might just be something illegal there.

Corporate free speech has to be truthful and I don't mean making statements like, "you might have warranty issues if you use that shop." or "we don't know how good there work is".

Because though truthful, comments like that cast aspersions.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com