AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GLASS BILLER

Has anybody heard of this company I just received a flyer in the mail from them that says that they have glass billing software and loan money to auto glass shops....really???

Re: GLASS BILLER

Cousin vito will loan you money also its going to cost you tough guy,

I just thought it was funny...who in their right mind would loan money to an auto glass shop that is needing it. If you run your auto glass shop right you should be above water unless you are doing replacements to cheap to get business and screwing the market up.
The company is Glassbiller.com they say they do EDI,NAGS,Free internet fax so you can run your business without paper, why would you do that, then you have no paper trail to prove what you did, and yes I know there are cd's and computer backups but paper with a signature is better proof if there ever is an issue..

I am speaking out of turn I am sure, but I think there was a company like this awhile back out of IL, I think GB did a story about people not getting there money OR something. Or I could have imagined it.. very possible

And more censored comments...Sorry words, you lasted only a brief moment but at least you were seen by some.

Protect your advertisers at the cost of free speech, I suppose.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com