AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Transfer condensation sensor 2013 santa Fe

Hello,

I was wondering the same thing. I need to replace the windshield in my 2013 Santa Fe Sport. The price difference for the standard windshield vs. the windshield with the condensation sensor is pretty significant. Any tips for transferring the sensor over to the standard windshield once it's installed? Thanks!

Sue
Hello,

I was wondering the same thing. I need to replace the windshield in my 2013 Santa Fe Sport. The price difference for the standard windshield vs. the windshield with the condensation sensor is pretty significant. Any tips for transferring the sensor over to the standard windshield once it's installed? Thanks!

Even if someone told you. Are you going to do it ? So why do you need to know ?
Bring your car to a auto glass replacement shop and ask for the correct windshield. You bought a new suv. don't be cheap. Fix it the correct way. With the correct part.

U must B new to autoglass

mobile
Can you transferd the condensation sensor on the 2013 Hyundai Fe to a windshield without one part fw3653 ?

That's a good question for Mark from GGG , he is a rain / condensation sensor GURU.

He can't draw stick people to show you how to do it though, he subs that out to someone else...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com