AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SL Dis-Advantage

I can now have a conversation like this with you. Reason is I believe you are no longer restricted in anyway.

Being on this side of the fence has opened many doors. I agree with complimentary competition weaknesses and strengths. One must exploit those weakness of the adversary with counter strengths they can apply towards a business plan for market share.

Also as a independent shop. You can not depend on your competitor to dispatch you work. You have to make that happen. Market yourself as you must to secure your own market share. You can change the rules of the game. But the game will remain the same.

As being in management positions in the corporate world. I had to make tough decisions. Some that haunted me. Some that was not morally correct in my opinion. But I accepted what I had to do. It was a choice I made at the time.Now comes the easy part for you. You will get the opportunity to follow your philosophy when seeking your new job.

Need to get as many done before people get tired of waiting for them & decide to go to an affiliate shop, even if their "Insurance Co." STRONGLY recommended using Bel/Safe only. They can redo later once $$$ is in pocket. If someone is injured in an accident, Oh Well.
JMHO

Think what you want...DL will be just fine.
glad to hear you'll be ok, hope you'll be even better, working on putting the wheels back on a company whose wheels are falling off. You get the down wind drift.

DL, sorry to say you fought for the foreign invader. They ignore our moral, fairness & trade laws (in my opinion) in this industry. You helped them & now you are on the outside. I wish you luck personally in the future but trying to rationalize what you've help happen in our industry doesn't fly. Being ok & getting yours doesn't make what you've helped do to others acceptable.

Yeah New Yorker
But SL puts in more glass in one day and has more satisfied customers in one day than you will in a lifetime .
It's all relative to volume

U hate em because they are doing well.

Is
Yeah New Yorker
But SL puts in more glass in one day and has more satisfied customers in one day than you will in a lifetime .

Another humorist in the group. I don't hate them, I'm outraged that our government allows their business model to take over an industry. FYI statistically your statement holds no water.

Is
Yeah New Yorker

But at least we can enjoy our fruit in our lifetime with out volume. You can never obtain the fruit working for someone in your lifetime with volume. Your just making them the fruit and they are throwing you the spoils of it.

More satisfied customers. That's too funny. Just read consumer reports from real customers and you'll see what we've always known. No one does worse installs than SL. Except maybe the one man pickup installers that used to work at SL.

SPOT ON!

DL-Nice to read your posts again. As always - living your motto.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com