AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: roll over cars

just a no one
OK I know that changing a windshield in a roll over is a big no no. But what should you do if the boss walks in says there's nothing wrong with the pinch weld so do it or you loss your job.

who says

Well lets play. You state changing a w/s in a roll over. 1st question, are you really trying to change a w/s during or after it already has rolled over? Most likely you are saying there is damage to the pinch weld due to a rollover? is this correct? hmmm.

Next if there is damage and you cannot seal the shield or you cannot properly fit it, is this your fault or your boss expecting you to perform a miracle? And does your magic wand still work?

Ok so you work for this stick, that says you will lose your job if you don't slap this in? WELLLLLLLL, is he responsible for his business or are you? I bet he is. If you are forced to follow stupid orders than if you can prove so, the one enforcing the stupid orders will be solely responsible for they are the OWNER of the business. Common sense 101.

Next step might be to find a better place of employment that understands what common sense means. good luck to you in all your endeavors.

Sometimes it come down to what if it was you or a family members vehicle, what would you do.............Thar's ur answer!

You have to educate the customer in a situation like this, explain to them so they know what to say, and who to say it to. I have upset people, because I have got a windshield out and refused to install it due to extreme conditions, some that I did not know till I cut out and was doing a dry set...

Where is Bob or the other guy on this one, seems like a good question

What are you people talking about? Around here if a vehicle gets rolled over its a total loss and you are never going to get a w/s to fit.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com