AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nissan NV 200

Anybody purchased and using how do you like for doing mobiles
looking for better gas mileage

Re: Nissan NV 200

Ralph at Universal (old Shamrock) bought and was using one of the larger NV1500 Nissans. Maybe stop and ask if he likes it. Other than that I haven't seen anyone in ATL using them or the NV200. A few Doctor Transit Connects, and Jiffy uses them, too.

GK ATL
Anybody purchased and using how do you like for doing mobiles
looking for better gas mileage

If you want to be "politically" correct, if that matters as this same vehicle is coming out this summer as a Chevrolet. I am looking at one, but since 99% of our business is with the "Big 3" we can't use "offs****" vehicles. I spoke with a worker that does plumbing and he was driving one and loved it....

I have a Transit Connect & love it. Now mine is a 2010 , I did see a 2014 on the road today which I am not sure has enough height to it?? I know lee uses a Transit Connect

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com