AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DOES CORPORATE FREE SPEECH TRUMP FAIR TRADE VIOLATIONS?

They are losing on so many fronts they are getting desperate. There are things in the works that is going to rock the boat big time but I will not discuss here. Momentum is building. We don't need more laws, because in most states there are already laws on the books, but they are just not being enforced.

If you want to help the momentum I strongly suggest you contact your local state representatives. Start there let them know what is happening and how it effects your business and how it effects state revenue. Once they get the picture they will either be of enormous help or they will run and hide. Choose your allies wisely. But most all legislators care about small business and the impact it has on local economies.

When you expose the price fixing, fraud, anti trade violations and tax evasion, It's HUGE.

The hammer will be coming down. But don't sit on the sidelines and wait for other to do all the work. Get involved and talk to your elected officials, it's their job to listen and act accordingly. They are hired by "We The People".

Please expand on "Tax Evasion". Mess with a state's tax dollars and you will lose. Give us something to write our state legislators about ...

If you are an Independent shop then you would understand already. But if you "PLAY BALL" with the networks and Ins Co's then you are part of the problems going on out here and are party to it. JMHNLO

When a Third Party Administrator MALICIOUSLY pretends that YOUR CUSTOMER is THEIR CUSTOMER and then ILLEGALLY DESIGNATES that you are a SUB-CONTRACTOR, WITHHOLDING THE SALES TAX THAT BELONGS TO YOUR STATE !!! SCOUNDRELS!!!

yep that is 1 of the ways they evade taxes. But wait there is another.

I had to chuckle when I saw how hmmm interpreted the Play Ball name on my question regarding the tax evasion. (That name was auto filled from a prior post I made regarding moves that Giant Glass was making in Boston and whether or not the Sox still had Feeney sitting in the Giant Glass seats).

I really am curious about the tax evasion issue - that's how that other big racketeer fell: Al Capone!

Having to pay backtaxes for the last 25 years would be crushing!! Is somebody working on this?

"I know nothing".

Sgt schultz
"I know nothing".

Are you bragging or complaining? LOL

JB Neither, are you too young to remember Hogan's Heroes? Every time shultz saw something going on he would say "I know nothing".

Hey sgt, I remember Hogans Heroes well, although I wasn't a big fan.

But back to the issue at hand. Corporate free speech shouldn't trump fair trade. Our State Attorney Generals and State Insurance Commissioners should brush up on the Fair Trade Laws and start enforcing them.

Just because one company says that they are the best doesn't make it so.
Allowing one company to run roughshod over their competition is unfair.
It isn't fair to the shops or the shops customers. Insurance companies knowingly use TPA's to control pricing. There is no evidence that any of the savings are going to reduce policyholder premiums. Even if one could produce the evidence, should it be at the expense of fair trade? Idon't think so but that is just my opinion.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com