AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brinks Truck WS

The stats are all good that they are giving but you need a piece of glass to fit the opening.You may have to go back to Griffin to do it right, You don’t want to screw this up, a life could be at stake.
I had to supply a piece of glass for an industrial application on a vehicle a few years back I called C.R. Laurence and spoke with them very helpful it was expensive and they made it to my requirements and it was ULC approved.
You could also remove the glass and take measurement size and thickness and find some company to make the glass, that will take a few weeks.

Mr. Yankee I have experience from fire and rescue depts. We will not go thru the glass to gain entree but can get in to one of these in less than 1 minute, maybe less than 30 seconds. I am not dissing you but No rescue unit will take the hard way in, but in fact will gain entry in the easiest way possible. With a jaws of life I can be in thru the door in seconds. Fact jack.

Just sayin'
Mr. Yankee I have experience from fire and rescue depts. We will not go thru the glass to gain entree but can get in to one of these in less than 1 minute, maybe less than 30 seconds. I am not dissing you but No rescue unit will take the hard way in, but in fact will gain entry in the easiest way possible. With a jaws of life I can be in thru the door in seconds. Fact jack.

Just saying here you go

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/brink-s-driver-died-of-heart-attack-coroner/article_1428792e-8aa7-11e3-b639-001a4bcf6878.html

read that. I was wrong it says it took them 10 minutes to get in thru the glass

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com