AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
18v vs 20 v express

currently we use the 18v express from equalizer. We are constalntly having bateries and trigger wear out. I have looked at the 20v lith express. the trigger assembly and battery contacts look more reliable( lack of a better word).
Has any one been using the 20v lithium version of the express? if so, do the batteries and triggers last longer.
any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thnaks

Re: 18v vs 20 v express

We have a bone pile of equalizes that have been dismantled multiple times. We now use extractors (Milwaukee) and have never had one apart.

Xpress is a tad on the soft side !!!!

Corded is the way to go.

I agree corded is the way to go either that or the Big Dawg. The downside to the corded (the bigger one) its a stupid release thing you have to turn to release the blade and it wears out :( I like a flip a lever ...

Agreed, 120 volt is the way, I have a good inverter so I always have FULL power, I go through one about every 3 years, I recently got the Black Ops and wish I didn't waste my money. One thing I hate is you can control the speed with the trigger so why have the numbered wheel that can go out and or simply get turned to a lower speed while cutting when you want full power 24-7!!!

Have a couple express's that are no good anymore, most of the rear case's are broke. switched to the extractor 28v and a corded extractor never had an issue for except the occasional blade break. Corded is the way to go as long as you have a good inverter, Never a dead battery they are a work horse that's for sure..

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com