AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1993 Mustang

I am in need of information that would lead me to obtaining the metal frame piece that surrounds the Carlite moon rood glass 1993 Ford Mustang??

Re: 1993 Mustang

I hope this helps. http://www.cjponyparts.com

Re: 1993 Mustang

I asked my friend who is a life long Mustang guy and he agreed with Jason and also said this could work as a back up plan.......... latemodelrestoration.com

Re: 1993 Mustang - Roof Panel Part(s) - Call Sunroof Expres Inc

Please e-mail a picture to Michael Parisi, Jr. - Wholesale Services Manager and / or call him at (800)322-8867 to request parts specification support plus a Quote.

Since 1992, Sunroof Express (Troy, MI) is a leading wholesale distributor for roof panels (Sunroofs, T-tops, Back Glass, and Convertible Tops) and component parts - all Year, Makes and Model - from late 1970s to current model year. We offer New, Reconditioned, or Used / Recycled parts - based on availability.

www.sunroofexpress.net

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com