AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CMX QUESTION

Thank you xs. Very informative and greatly appreciated!

Dot# 46 CMX is OEM for Some of the big 3 domestic automakers

Thanks glassmandan. Appreciate your time

Crinamex..... I have yet to see a Crinamex windshield from China and I install a lot of them, They make the best 1217 out there now, once you scrub off the film from the (whatever they use to protect them during shipping). The Brand I don't buy anymore is Guardian, Unless it's the only option, Just Yesterday I installed a 1613 "China Guardian" Got it all done and then noticed a sizeable lammy defect in passenger viewing area, I install tons of Ford Truck Windshields, Carlite was the only glass I installed in the Ford Trucks, Then I noticed the Carlite Windshields with the Ford Logo's had Crinamex stickers on them, THEN I also noticed my vender jacked the Carlite price up so now I always ask for the Crinamex brand, We must be talking about another brand Because as I tell my customers, Crinamex come from Mexico but their good quality Windshields. PPG and Guardian are on the bottom of my list, And Pilkington is always my go to brand if available.

Crinamex is good stuff. OE in GM and Chrysler products. Pay attention to the DOT number. You'll be surprised. Example: PT Cruiser.

My thanks to each of you for your time.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com