AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
old ideas become a reality

So this might be old news to some, but I just got wind of it. Seems like OLE BELSAFE has finally cut down on the management area. no more traveling side show tech trainers, GM position are a thing of the past, tech manager is now QUALIY CONTROL,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL Oh that is rich couldn't help myself...quality control, LMAO!!!!!

If they were smart they would pull some old tricks out of the DIAMOND hat and I would be willing to bet, things would run way smoother..

That's all for now
D A M N YANKEE OUT !!!!!

Re: old ideas become a reality

It seems to me that 99 percent of the people that work there have some type of management title. It is funny to watch when I go pick up a part (only when necessary)this person tells that person, who in turn tells the other person then tells somebody else who finally gets my part. It takes three chiefs to tell one indian to do a job. So yankee one management title was cut in order to create five more.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com