AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Belron Says Full-Year AGRR Jobs Grew

I know we all love to trash Safehack. It's easy and fun especially for us former employee/slaves. The fact is, there's plenty of bad work being done by smaller shops, franchises, etc. I run into a lot of here in NC, done by both local and out of state shops. When you come right down to it, insurance companies are all about controlling cost, and that's pretty much it. If it can be done cheap and their insured either don't know or don't care and don't say anything, they're happy.

Yep. The ONLY concern most insurers have is making money by paying out as little as possible. They don't give a rip about the vehicle owners. When I started over 30 years ago local agents mantra was, "don't be the cheapest, be the best." Today they want you to be the cheapest. Safelite and their affiliates are a far cry from the best but I have to hand it to them. They are the cheapest.

Insurance companies are owned by stock holders. The board of directors that run it have to answer to the stock holders. The stock holders care about profit.Big Corporations= +Profits. They don't care about the little people. Enough said on the subject.

The main profit comes from policy holders paying their premiums
This the insurance business
SL delivers exceptional service and value to customers and insurance industry
If you think otherwise that is why big b is big and the rest are getting smaller

Big B steals from the small shops. That's how they get bigger. Their service and quality is miserable.

The main profit comes from policy holders paying their premiums
This the insurance business
SL delivers exceptional service and value to customers and insurance industry
If you think otherwise that is why big b is big and the rest are getting smaller

OMG !!!!! Then you woke up.......

Why is it okay for Safelite guys to work out of their houses but not
the "little" guys?

It's still SL.. They don't but if they did because the have SL behind them, with their tools, van, stock, supplies, constant training.
Well because it's still safelite.

I've seen guts that work out of their house hack a dash and turn their phone off so they don't gave to fix it,..

.yep
It's still SL. With their play school tool kits, vans to do side jobs, distorted glass, supplies sold for cash, constant inadequate training.
Well because it's still Slavelite..

Fixed

xs
.yep
It's still SL..because the have SL behind them, with their play school tool kits, vans to do side jobs, distorted glass, supplies for cash sales, constant inadequate training.

Fixed

seems like you fix alot, maybe you should try to pass an exam. inadequate training?? so the people that Make sika come and train you on what to use , Is it bad to set the glass straight on? You really need to either get a girlfriend or a Hobby. All you do is Bash . I would love to see you go against a well trained Safelite tech, it would be funny seeing you pulling and tugging, breathing hard..LOL

M
xs
.yep
It's still SL..because the have SL behind them, with their play school tool kits, vans to do side jobs, distorted glass, supplies for cash sales, constant inadequate training.

Fixed

seems like you fix alot, maybe you should try to pass an exam. inadequate training?? so the people that Make sika come and train you on what to use , Is it bad to set the glass straight on? You really need to either get a girlfriend or a Hobby. All you do is Bash . I would love to see you go against a well trained Safelite tech, it would be funny seeing you pulling and tugging, breathing hard..LOL

M
I'm going to give you a free education here and today. Our crew is fully certified in Sika,Essex,and Dinitrol. We are Agrs Certified along with NAGS and NWRA. Just not in house certified like Slavelite. Where one of test questions is where can I smoke? Multiple answers are (a)in the customer waiting area. (b) In the break room (c) in my van. We are a crew that came from Windshields of America and Slavelite. Our least experienced technician has 15 years of auto glass replacement under his belt with our senior at 22 years. We are a proud crew of 8 including myself. Which I still do installation to stay technically inclined in the auto glass trade. I myself have 20 years in installation and management skills. No need to tug and breath hard when we have all the tools to eliminate that step. We also have wire removal systems,extractors,expresses,lil buddies pro,inducers,Sine wave inverters,point of sale invoicing in our vans,and a whole lot more. the whole crew shuts down and attend the auto glass shows for additional knowledge and to purchase any and all tools to assists us.

Have you done a history search on my posts yet? Maybe you should and you will see that I answer most of the other technicians questions here on how and what to do.... Didn't know that did you???? So to answer your question? yes I do alot of fixing......lol..

MMMMMmm" Get a Hobby" My good internet friend DL posted that also... Coincidence? Perhaps.. Or maybe one of the same......

By the way. Auto Glass is my hobby and this site serves as a source of entertainment... I find some of the people here very amusing and entertaining....lol

DL position at the Big B will soon be terminated as big cuts are looming. He soon will be standing in line to get on board for the slavelite hate train with his middle finger up in air on one hand and pink slip in his back pocket.

xs
M
xs
.yep

Fixed

M
I'm going to give you a free education here and today. Our crew is fully certified in Sika,Essex,and Dinitrol. We are Agrs Certified along with NAGS and NWRA. Just not in house certified like Slavelite. Where one of test questions is where can I smoke? Multiple answers are (a)in the customer waiting area. (b) In the break room (c) in my van. We are a crew that came from Windshields of America and Slavelite. Our least experienced technician has 15 years of auto glass replacement under his belt with our senior at 22 years. We are a proud crew of 8 including myself. Which I still do installation to stay technically inclined in the auto glass trade. I myself have 20 years in installation and management skills. No need to tug and breath hard when we have all the tools to eliminate that step. We also have wire removal systems,extractors,expresses,lil buddies pro,inducers,Sine wave inverters,point of sale invoicing in our vans,and a whole lot more. the whole crew shuts down and attend the auto glass shows for additional knowledge and to purchase any and all tools to assists us.

Have you done a history search on my posts yet? Maybe you should and you will see that I answer most of the other technicians questions here on how and what to do.... Didn't know that did you???? So to answer your question? yes I do alot of fixing......lol..

MMMMMmm" Get a Hobby" My good internet friend DL posted that also... Coincidence? Perhaps.. Or maybe one of the same......

By the way. Auto Glass is my hobby and this site serves as a source of entertainment... I find some of the people here very amusing and entertaining....lol

I would love a job if your doing that good, serious..I am proud of my work habbits but dont like the comp. If i went to work everyday ****ed i would be insane 6 days a week.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com