AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
lilbuddy pro2

Any one have set up instructions for the pro2 lilbuddy i can only use with standard 9" measurement i needed to use on hummer2 today but could not get the rite setup.

Re: lilbuddy pro2

Where ever you put it, its 2 inches different, so 7 inches down would be 5 inches down on the windshield, the windshield is always 2 inches less than the door

thanks Larry for reply, when i put the pivot arm on door glass it was back toward the door so i couldn't line up across this was on the hummer2 today i also needed the set up on the navistar 1451 the video & sound is blurred out on lilbuddy site.

did you try it in the locked mode? Sometime I have a brain fart when using mine not always :) as to the 1451 I had an idea to make a template that is reusable that you could over lay on the windshield to mark the set. And I love the Lil Buddy people, but there videos well...... are not the best :) and that's not a stab at them... Most companies videos leave a LOT to be desired. The only person good at making ANY auto glass videos (installation) is the dude with the rollers, even though I am not going to throw my lil buddy out to use his product. But hey if he wants to send me one free and it don't suck I will be happy to use it and buy it if I like it :) :)

gman59
thanks Larry for reply, when i put the pivot arm on door glass it was back toward the door so i couldn't line up across this was on the hummer2 today i also needed the set up on the navistar 1451 the video & sound is blurred out on lilbuddy site.

hey Gman look on youtube under one man set or something like that. guy shows setting a bunch of vids with the buddy

Larry
did you try it in the locked mode? Sometime I have a brain fart when using mine not always :) as to the 1451 I had an idea to make a template that is reusable that you could over lay on the windshield to mark the set. And I love the Lil Buddy people, but there videos well...... are not the best :) and that's not a stab at them... Most companies videos leave a LOT to be desired. The only person good at making ANY auto glass videos (installation) is the dude with the rollers, even though I am not going to throw my lil buddy out to use his product. But hey if he wants to send me one free and it don't suck I will be happy to use it and buy it if I like it :) :)

Larry, thank you for the kind words with regard to my video's. I'm proud of the fact that they are real world and unpolished. Give me a call at 941-467-0790 let's see what we can do!

Call lil buddy ask them.
Did you ever think of that
I have found them very helpful

Call lil buddy ask them.
Did you ever think of that
I have found them very helpful

LMFAO

GILLIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's my Lil Buddy!

now there is a good one, I want someone to open one of the little buddy cases and have a midget pop out haha like when they were grilling on a NFL pre show and they opened the grill and Webster was inside it :) hahahah

Larry
now there is a good one, I want someone to open one of the little buddy cases and have a midget pop out haha like when they were grilling on a NFL pre show and they opened the grill and Webster was inside it :) hahahah

Is Auto Glass Ninja that short........

Ninja Buddy

xs
Larry

Is Auto Glass Ninja that short........

It would be a pretty dang big case to stick AGN in :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com