AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Buying Blind

Article on page 32 of AGRR Mag has pricing for DW 1551, cost, NAGS list and selling price. What glass are you going to put in for that price?????

Re: Buying Blind

That is the dumbest feature in AGRR. I hate it. I hate even more that shops are foolish enough to give "phantom " buyers quotes as crazy as what AGRR publishes.

The obvious answer is the lowest cost one so you can make the most money. But what if the customer wants a Carlight glass are you going to bend over and make this piddling amount?? Why do they discuss pricing in the mag and we can't say anything about it here??????? Also the mag has what does it cost articles for various W/S but you can't say anything here!!!!!

Please note that discussions of pricing (i.e., "What do you charge for this?"),

Welcome to the AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ message forum. We are happy you are joining us to voice your opinion. Please remember before posting questions about products or specific windshield replacements, etc., to use the forum search feature first. Many topics have already been covered extensively and the information you are looking for is probably already available.

Please note that discussions of pricing (i.e., "What do you charge for this?"), boycotts (i.e., "Let's all not buy from the Smith Company"), market allocation, or discussions of a personal nature or directed toward specific people will be removed as will anything the moderator believes to be in poor taste (i.e., allusions to Pedro and his donkey") as will any comments that, in the glassBYTEs staff's view, constitute advertising (help wanted, products or services, etc).Thanks for honoring these guidelines.

You ought to know by now... they do what ever they want!

The whole idea of running a business is making the most amount of money you can. So why can't we talk about MONEY here when in the mag it seem that's all that matters????????????

If that is the national average then no wonder I cant seem to book a job. And who actually sells a naked 1551? not anyone i buy from.

which since I am talking about naked parts, how do I use a naked 2115?? Anyone doing this???

Larry
how do I use a naked 2115?? Anyone doing this???

Ask OG ??????. He's the master of disaster......lol....If he cant do it... Nobody can!!!!!

I Refuse to subscribe because of this !

Yet another example of why the current system shortchanges the consumer.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com