AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2005 Nissan murano

you can save them if they are not to weathered. Check out the universal cowl moulding from Equalizer, just ordered it on friday from supplier. Looks,loke it would solce that BMW cowl problem.

I'm with xs. Even if you get them off, they can distort and need to be warmed up on the dash. I'd love to be able to go out with a set like we do when we do those pesky Lexus IS250's.

I would love to have on hand a set of IS250's but i'm told to glue them down. I hate that with a passion.Murano's i usually put on my defroster to get hot.

M
Murano's i usually put on my defroster to get hot.

Stick in thermodyme oven. Works great.....

xs
M

That must mean your working for the Big S?

M
xs
M

NOOOOOOO. The thermodyne oven is not an exclusive device to Slavelite. Its actual exclusive to SIKA ASAP+ users. Any auto glass company can obtain one from their local SIKA distributor as long as your certified to use their products...

xs
M
xs
M

NOOOOOOO. The thermodyne oven is not an exclusive device to Slavelite. Its actual exclusive to SIKA ASAP+ users. Any auto glass company can obtain one from their local SIKA distributor as long as your certified to use their products...

lucky you then. guess i'll do my 6 a day and not open my mouth. wish i could get in somewhere else in Mass.

M
xs
M
xs
M

lucky you then. guess i'll do my 6 a day and not open my mouth. wish i could get in somewhere else in Mass.

6 a day will net you some money if everything goes right. No warranty issue's, low csi scores, No demerits, Don't work over 40 hours. Since Giant sold out and Settlers gone awhile ago. Your kinda stuck right now..... Bite your tongue and keep it movin....

Xs does a guy that goes on the handle of DL still work for you. I remember him being a disgruntled employee

buddboy
Xs does a guy that goes on the handle of DL still work for you. I remember him being a disgruntled employee

LOL.... your screwed up dude........lol

DL is a safelite guy.. DUH

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com