AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
help please with 2013 panoramic roof removal

Has anyone pulled the panoramic roof on a 2013 Lincoln MKZ? If so, do you have any tips, other than run, that would help. Thanks for your time

Re: help please with 2013 panoramic roof removal

DAG
Has anyone pulled the panoramic roof on a 2013 Lincoln MKZ? If so, do you have any tips, other than run, that would help. Thanks for your time
The instructions for that are on page 111 in the May 2011 issue of Auto Glass Journal. If you don't have it email me and I will fax it to you. jbrowning@glass.com

Thank you so very much. Greatly appreciated.

2013 MKZ, ROOF PANEL FRAME. Air noise not resolved by trim piece replacement. Frame sits too high. Remove roof frame and reseat. Panel has a bead of urethane around the entire roof frame, 1 additional in the front and rear and 2 in the center to cut out. Trim, prime and reseat with express. Water and function test. The bead is max. 2mm sits very tightly to the frame.

4 urethane
7.5 hours,( does not include the removal of interior )

DAG
Thank you so very much. Greatly appreciated.
You are very welcome. If you need anything in the future you know where to find me!

email me john@leakpro.,com I have done a couple without taking out the glass...it is actually quite simple....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com