AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Old Nags Books

Looking for Nags books and or patterns from the teens to 70's. Even if someone could scan some old nags books 20's to 50's for me ( PLEASE ). I would be willing to pay for your efforts. Thanks

Re: Old Nags Books

Abner I have info on NAGS patterns from the early 30 up. Nothing in the teens or 20's. What do you have in patterns? Usually NAGS patterns had the vehicle listed but not all of them. I sent a few cat's to Mark at Gold he may have some info you want.

Abner
Looking for Nags books and or patterns from the teens to 70's. Even if someone could scan some old nags books 20's to 50's for me ( PLEASE ). I would be willing to pay for your efforts. Thanks

There was someone on here a few days ago that was offering to sell his collections of old NAGS books and patterns. But apparently SOMEONE deleted the post. I suppose one could say it was a bonehead decision made by.... oh wait the president said that!

which reminds me, I have old NAGS books form 1938,1942,1949, 1958, and even an old binder that has pages you used to update from Mr. Tracy of NAGS.. like from 30's to 50's. Pretty cool. I'll have figure a venue to get these to a happy home.

This is what I have if your interested
52' Pattern Specifications pages 1-14
37' pages 5-90
Vintage Auto Glass Catalog 20 30 40 50 60
Nags books 61 62 65 66 70 71
Foreign Nags 76 77 78 79 80 82 83
89' Nags Domestic Picture Book
Some books are from A&A Glass and Penn Glass(before Safelite)

Thanks long timer. can you email me @ tricityautoglass10**********

I SAW ONE ON E BAY THE OTHER DAY. EARLY 50'S GOING BACK TO 30S

Abner I tried to email you. Came back invalid

Try and see if this works long timer.

tricityautoglass10**********

tricityautoglass10 **********

i will try to split it up, as it will not let you see an email on this site for some reason.

tricityautoglass10 @ gmail.com

Phone # 519 729 7424

Thanks Again Long Timer

I have a customer that is a Auto Glass Locator, they look for old glass using NAGS part #'s. I have GlassMate and when I look up the #'sw being looked for most of them "ARE NOT FOUND". Is NAGS abandoning the OLD #'s????????

I have hundreds of NAGS patterns for sale and 3 large reference books . You can reach me at roberthiller@verizon.net

Nags/Old#'s

Hey Robert, are you related to David Hiller and your family once owned Lynchburg Glass in VA? Going back a few years I know. Richard Tankel

Re: Nags/Old#'s

Yes, David is my brother and my dad's company was Lynchburg Plate Glass that closed in 1991.

I need GM nags #'s for the late 20's and 40's. Do you have anything? Thanx Rich

I'm interested

Ira

Glass Seekers
iturner1@optimum.net

Glass-seekers.com

Longtimer,

Give me a call

Ira
Glass Seekers
Glass-seekers.com

800 345 4527

Do you still have the old patterns¿

I have a set of patterns and a 60s nags book.

Good god bobby this thread is from 2014
where you been?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com