AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is Your Company Supporting Charity?

What Is Your Company Doing This Holiday Season to Support Local Charities?
With the holiday season officially kicking off this week, glassBYTEs.com™/AGRR™ magazine would like to hear how you are giving back to your communities this November and December. Is there a certain charity you are supporting? What is your team doing to raise funds or supplies, etc.?

Re: Is Your Company Supporting Charity?

It's difficult to explain just 1 or 2 over the holidays but we support very local, within our community and surrounding area all year long. From school programs to chamber events Lions Clubs, Rod and Gun clubs. County Fair events, to all the local parades in summer, and this Friday we have our Parade of lights. Our glass business is always visible with our community. It is the best Advertising that $$$$$$ can buy.

It does get time consuming and a bit costly and over the last few years we have to be very selective as the profit levels have steadily been driven down by networks and Ins Co's. Staying active in our community keeps us #1 in our customers hearts and minds. It helps we have numerous sound systems and I am pretty darn good on the Mic. HTH's

No, Safelite and Lynx are getting nothing from me ; )

Small mom pop shop
It's difficult to explain just 1 or 2 over the holidays but we support very local, within our community and surrounding area all year long. From school programs to chamber events Lions Clubs, Rod and Gun clubs. County Fair events, to all the local parades in summer, and this Friday we have our Parade of lights. Our glass business is always visible with our community. It is the best Advertising that $$$$$$ can buy.

It does get time consuming and a bit costly and over the last few years we have to be very selective as the profit levels have steadily been driven down by networks and Ins Co's. Staying active in our community keeps us #1 in our customers hearts and minds. It helps we have numerous sound systems and I am pretty darn good on the Mic. HTH's

Yes U R.
No Ooops on this one...

it is the correct thing to do. you make your money off of the local population, you should give back. our company/boss donates a fair share back to the community year round. however they are all anonomously sent( cashiers checks) i know because i am the one that gets a list and told to sent out the contributions./donations. i once questioned why it was done this way and was told : "when you give, give unconditionally. do not expect something in return".

ttech
it is the correct thing to do. you make your money off of the local population, you should give back. our company/boss donates a fair share back to the community year round. however they are all anonomously sent( cashiers checks) i know because i am the one that gets a list and told to sent out the contributions./donations. i once questioned why it was done this way and was told : "when you give, give unconditionally. do not expect something in return".

No more charity I fired the girl that answered my whole 1 phone call a day.

We adopt a family each year. Also a mom and pop shop but do our best.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com