AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: DNS Auto Glass

They are many different names.

1.Auto glass shop llc.
2.Coast to Coast Autoglass
3.New Image Autoglass
4.Izon Autoglass
5.Chippio Autoglass

Just a few here but many many more.

You don't want to be accused of fraud, if you don't do chip repairs, how would you know what can and can not be repaired. Just my 2 cents.. just say I do not do repairs, don't do repairs, do not bill repairs don't own a repair kit.

You don't even have a clue. Not the same companies maybe similar marketing but not ALL the same ownership. I hope they come back in the market BIG again it was fun to see all the comments much more interesting then the site is today.

Autoglass Phx.

Sep 26, 2015 - 2:55PM

They are many different names.

1.Auto glass shop llc.
2.Coast to Coast Autoglass
3.New Image Autoglass
4.Izon Autoglass
5.Chippio Autoglass

Just a few here but many many more.

Andy from Chippio Auto glass,Izon Auto glass, Vision Auto glass

Are you still running these change the name because why??? business's.

Intresting how this business business model has held up over the years

the legal fees must be enormous.

No really the legal fee's are just part of doing business, just like advertising for us. You put it in the budget and deal with it. Yes the glass business has been very good to all of us over the years. Also we have created names specific to markets and sales people but most of all to keep Safelite on it's toes LOL. Back in the good old days of billing the insurance through the roof it was very important to be preferred these days not so much. Autoglass Phx I bet we ate your lunch many times. You only wish you could have done all those jobs. Sit by your phone and spiff your agents and grow old.

Oh by the way New Image = Rex

Hey Andy You Still alive?

I need a job, Lol

Andy's new shop is Smartride

Smartride =Smart Circle

Smartride=Fraud

Auto Glass business is and has been full of fraud for years. In a industry that allows unlicensed uninsured untrained uncertified unqualified people to perform work and bill insurance companies it just will never go away.

When the insurance companies stop paying for repairs the industry will fade away.

repair techs only repair
replace techs replace
nice try DB

1 2

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com