AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pgw ebilling

has anyone had any issue when paying your pgw acct using their new( roled out in may) online billing system. this has been one issue after another. their previous system was easy to use and never had an issue. what gives. pgw was given two years to develope a user friendly system and implement a completly flawed system.

Re: pgw ebilling

Further proof that the "new and improved" PGW is neither,

Does one blame KKR? This company has tanked in so many directions since their involvement it makes the Titanic look like a success story.

I could not 'enroll' into their program and was forced to inquire manually through email to my overworked credit mgr. I sent them checks via my local warehouse.

I no longer have those problems since I am no longer a customer of theirs

They just take it straight out of our account every 20 days. Well when we buy from them only two parts since Jan. 1,2010 . Although we do get a blank statement every 20 days reminding me I have not purchased anything from them.

there still is in business? still waiting for them to pick up broken dropbox. a saleperson 300 miles away and kohlberg thinks they can turn them around. looking at what i purchase from in 1990 while shedding old invoices. was purchase about 90% before LOF came to town. went to about 70% by 2000 and none in 2010. GREAT JOB WONDER WHY ALL GREAT EMPLOYEE THEY LET GO NOW WORK FOR OTHER WHOLESALERS!!!!!

ct. glass shop
there still is in business? still waiting for them to pick up broken dropbox. a saleperson 300 miles away and kohlberg thinks they can turn them around. looking at what i purchase from in 1990 while shedding old invoices. was purchase about 90% before LOF came to town. went to about 70% by 2000 and none in 2010. GREAT JOB WONDER WHY ALL GREAT EMPLOYEE THEY LET GO NOW WORK FOR OTHER WHOLESALERS!!!!!

You should get your facts straight before you complain. Salerep is NOT 300 miles away, but since you don't buy from them, how would you know? You're just one of those continuous bashers--

Ya let him have it. puzzled

yes he is and he is right!!!!

who is the salesman or women now.

That is not the "Real Larry" ;) I know who my sales person is, and no comment.

Probably the same lazy rep. I have. ha ha

Wow, ct glass shop is really in a frenzy!

Please check one:

They always take ......... dog with them on holiday.
their .. they're .. there

Sheeesh! Enough already!

AHAG

Since you're in Texas, I would say not---rep up in Northeast is a really dedicated guy-been in biz longer than most shop owners....

Spell Checker
Wow, ct glass shop is really in a frenzy!

Please check one:

They always take ......... dog with them on holiday.
their .. they're .. there

Sheeesh! Enough already!
who cares we are glass people not english teachers. wonder why auto is the way it is?

I agree, I do not spend 4 hours writing a thesis like NY Mike does, or 4 hours at the bar like someone that will do un-named ;)

Puzzled
AHAG

Since you're in Texas, I would say not---rep up in Northeast is a really dedicated guy-been in biz longer than most shop owners....

If you are talking about David H., he acts like he is scared to do his job. He refuses to deliver to us because we refuse to buy 100% of our glass from them. Yet they deliver to the guy 3 blocks from us. He doesn’t return calls he doesn’t shop up for meetings. I hope this is not the same guy you are speaking of.

Fact when I first met him he told me he had no auto glass experience or back ground.

WOW!!!! never been in the glass business? must be a kohlberg hire.

Mr. Positive, Opus, whichever personality manifests itself today, I have to ask a question. Why do you keep saying KKR over and over? KKR is Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Co. PGW is majority owned by Kohlberg and Co. The two companies may have shared a founder but they are two different competing entities. Please, I enjoy your comments and essays, and have for years, but if you are going discuss these matters, at least get them right. It's like people that talk about electrochromATic mirror and high VELOCITY urethane. By trying to talk shop and getting it wrong they come out looking like a fool.

SOURCES:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohlberg_&_Company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohlberg_Kravis_Roberts

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com