AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Does anyone have two...

I am looking for two rear qtr window gaskets for a 1993 Chevy/GM Extended Sportsman C30 van. 142"wb.
It is listed as a dicontinued part# (15651729) from the dealer
Any suggestions.
Any one have two out back in the "spare pile"?

Re: Does anyone have two...

Look at these and see if one of them would not work. I think what you need is one of the lip on pinchweld styles. Hope it helps. Most of them come in 50 ft rolls plus freight.

http://www.crlaurence.com/ProductPages/showLine.asp?GroupID=20936&Path=::17381::19748::19782::20936

No those are compression seals.
This gasket is for the Stationary Rear QRT. It's the one that riveted to the body.
This is specific to the application. I am not in a position to modify the set.. Bond it in like a flush glaze. I think the twisting of the van would eventually dislodge the bond from the paint or glass.

OK I now I know which style you are speaking of. Sorry I don't know of a source for them.

Thanks for offering a suggestion!

Customized van or a NAGS part?
If it's customized, have you tried Duncan Systems?

Try L.E.S. auto parts(732)329-6128.Dayton new jersey.
try www.LCMtruck.com.

DQ07759/60. DQ8363/64. 18 X 82. It looks like Precision makes a 1/4 glass w/strip for the blazer pt # WCRDQ5121. You may need two to do 1 of these 1/4's. Or maybe Precision can make one for you.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com