AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey Hal

Thanks, Hal for listening to what we said about high modulas urethane. I just got your (SGC) new pricing. Thanks for not chopping at us again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hey Hal

Hey, we got ours and they did chop it a bit,, not real bad you're still letting us make a chicken sanwich,, thanks hal for not diggin toooo deep.

Luckily we don't do work for Hal's insurance company! I do however have to deal with Safelite. What are the new rates for urethane they are offering?

I wish we did work for Hal's insureds. HAL, unlike some in your line of work, you seem to actually be "FAIR AND REASONABLE".

If we could only get the rest of your industry to understand the slippery slope they have helped create with eroding pricing, we might just get the public once again safely driving down the roads of this great country.

/applauds HAL and State Auto! I only wish I could refer those insured by other companies to you HAL, but as you already know, you do not operate in our State.

Hal, was it you or SGC that made that call?

give me a break flat labor and discounts next it will be cuts for repairs and ureathane, (at least they are somewhat fair) I just say no. It seems nags labor and kits don't count any more and their pricing is also worthless.

I agree with BOB, I don't understand why anyone would associate their company with safelite.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com