AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Terror-Free oil

Stumbled on this today.

http://www.terrorfreeoil.org/

Re: Terror-Free oil

That is one of the BEST LINKS I have ever seen!!!!!!!!

TAKE BACK AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else checked out the link above? No comments? wow.........

Looks cool!!

I love stuff like that! Businesses making political statements. So true too. We gotta ween ourselves off the middle east.

Yeah, I saw this on Fox News (or CNN) earlier this week; sounds great.

Sounds great to me. We need stations to put it right out front for all to see. In our small town with about 6 stations, all are getting crude from mid-east. conoco's, phillips 66, BP ect. hmmm seems my vehicles get better mileage with BP though! Anyone else notice if they get better mileage with 1 co or another? Also makes no sence to me why diesel fuel is higher than gas. hmm, between ins co's and oil co's who is ripping off America more???? Hmmmm??????

diesel has an additive for better emissions now, it started in spring of '05. thats why it costs more, plus now all diesel has to be low-sulpher. i have a good friend that works in a refinery. i got rid of my powerstroke in jan 05 was going to get duramax but buddy told me about the increase that was coming so i bought an 8.1 gas chevy.

I only have terror supporting gas stations in my area. That sucks.

A University not far from here has a Solar Powered house on display downtown. Its pretty cool. It has a 54" Plasma TV and all kinds of new technology and it runs completely off of the solar panels in the roof.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they could make a car do this without loosing the power of a gas engine.

Solar powered car challenge

http://www.americansolarchallenge.org/

Cool link. Thanks.

What I don't understand is why they are so **** ugly. I want an Express van that is solar powered! Not a rolling chocolate chip cookie! haha

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com