AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey, Lee, 1950 Chev Styleline 4D

Body Style 1069 WS R&L and Back

Lee, Please cross check me (& NAGS) on WS R&L being a DW109 and DW110, and also need # for Back too, if you have a minute? My books don't go back far enough, and for a change, thankfully, my memory doesn't either! Can honestly say that this one is before my time. (by a bit)

Thanks!

Re: Hey, Lee, 1950 Chev Styleline 4D

Mark1,
Windshields are correct, backlite is B120

gu1335 is correct. You can also use a DW187+w/strip if you want a one piece windshield. They are out there.

Good luck trying to find good ones. All those parts show to be bent in my old nags book.

PPG and Mygrant usually have the 109/110 in clear. There are other specialty shops that have the one piece interchange for these vehicles and Steele has the w/strips. Olds had the one piece w/s. L.W. SMILE

I have DW109 & DW110CLN in stock for $169 ea if any one needs.
Hey Lee, got a couple of DW188Clear NOS here if you ever need..just starting to clean up some of the old windshields we got from WIN 2 years ago!

DB120's are available too in tint and grey. Email if you need Mark1

THank you, everyone!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com