AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Billing insurance-Help (first insurance job)

We are a new company and I'm helping my husband out with his first insurance job. We got a fax from LYNX job from all state. We have glassmate sofeware so many windshield to choose but the person want OEM which we need to get AUth.

I notice that it has kits to be used per nags:
2+ kits $22
chemical care $22

Is that moulding and adhesive?

This is for a 1999 Toyota Corolla.

God, I have a lot to learn with billing insurance for glass. HELP.

Re: Billing insurance-Help (first insurance job)

kit is urethane and primers, mouldings are additional, bill full precision list.

Thanks.
What is chemical cure? is this for 2 different stuff?

depending on the coverage and policy, and the age of the vehicle it may be very tough to get authorization for OEM. i have had that problem before where the customer wants OEM but in their policy it is written aftermarket only. but i am guessing that on that car OEM is PPG or LOF.

I think you bill part z for two kits, I think chem. cure is just two part system. Either way it is not enough.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com